AxAi is fully committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. To this end, we respect all data privacy protection laws and recommend that our users read the relevant laws and guides from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
AxAi Policy will update this policy and publish the new version on our website and we recommend that you consult this page to ensure that you are satisfied with the changes. We may or will notify you of changes or significant changes to this policy either by sending you an email or by publishing a post on our blogs and social media.
We will not disclose your personal details to anyone unless we are legally required to do so to protect your vital interests, our vital interests or the vital interests of a natural person.
How will axaitoken.com use your personal data?
AxAi will only process the following types of data, the legal basis of which is consent and our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website:
- Usage data which may include geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, navigation paths, and information regarding the timing, frequency and pattern of your visit.
- Account data which generally includes your name and email address. This data is mainly used for operating our website and ensuring the security of the site and our services.
- Publication data is information that you post for publication on our site.
- Notification data is the information you provide us when subscribing to our newsletters or other associated notifications.
- Correspondence data relates to any and all communication that you send us.
Furthermore, any data relevant for compliance with any and all legal obligations to which we are subject will be processed in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a natural person.
We ask that you never supply any person’s personal data to us unless we request you to do so.
Will axaitoken.com disclose your personal data to others?
AxAi will not disclose your personal data to any third party insofar as reasonably necessary for the following purposes:
- Obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice or establishing, exercising or defending legal claims whether in court proceedings or in administrative out of court procedures,
- Where disclosure of your data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a natural person.
Will axaitoken.com transfer your personal data?
AxAi cannot prevent the use or misuse of your personal data by others.
Will axaitoken.com retain and/or delete your personal data?
AxAi will retain your personal data safely.
What are your rights under data protection law?
Data protection laws include the following rights:
- The right to access,
- The right to rectification,
- The right to erasure,
- The right to restrict processing,
- The right to object to processing,
- The right to data portability,
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority, and
- The right to withdraw consent.
- Preference storage.
We may also use Google Analytics and Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on our website. Google Analytics gathers information useful for generating reports about the use of our website while Adsense publishes advertisements that reflect your interests.
You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser by visiting: https://adssettings.google.com
You can also opt out of the AdSense partner network cookie using the opt out mechanism: http://optout.networkadvertising.org
You can read the information relative to blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies(Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411(Safari); and
Please be advised that blocking cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of websites as you will not be able to use all the website’s features.
This website is owned by Axai and operated by our webmaster PACO DESIGN.
You can contact us:
- Using our website contact form,
- Using the email address published on our website.
Our data protection officer’s contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.